Generation Specific > 1st Generation Build thread

'85 GSL SA Reversion

<< < (2/3) > >>

XLNDRVR:

--- Quote ---Mike, that's a very cool plan. The 84-85 interiors are really comfortable, look good, and are well laid out. And exterior-wise, the lines of the SA really take mods such as spoilers much better than a FB.... very coool!
--- End quote ---

The '84/'85 interior really is the best, IMO.  Thank goodness I don't have a red one, though.  Not crazy about red. 

This week's plan: blast, paint, and install new bushings/ball joints in LCAs.  A little bit at a time...

pjr:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The '84/'85 interior really is the best, IMO.  Thank goodness I don't have a red one, though.  Not crazy about red....
--- End quote ---

OUCH!  ;) Well, it is what it is!

XLNDRVR:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The '84/'85 interior really is the best, IMO.  Thank goodness I don't have a red one, though.  Not crazy about red....
--- End quote ---

OUCH!  ;) Well, it is what it is!
--- End quote ---

Thought that comment might risk tweaking someone.  Sorry.

Update: De-rusted and coated the RB center section and muffler.  Sending misc. suspension and steering parts for sandblasting.

~Groll69~:
it was a sign of the times!!!!

pjr:

No tweaking here -- it is what it is. At least it;s not brown! :)

I've been adding tweaks (shifter knob, mats, etc) to emphasize some of the other colors of the interior.... eliminate a little of the RED everywhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version