Author Topic: Another RX'er  (Read 1669 times)

Offline Titanium_8

Another RX'er
« on: September 10, 2010, 10:38:07 AM »
Hi,

I drive an '04 Titanium Gray RX-8, 6 speed.  She's my daily driver spring through fall.  I live in Wayne and commute to Ann Arbor each day.  I'm thrilled to see this site up and running as I've been wanting to find some sort of Michigan Rotary club.  This site is going right into my bookmarks.  Would be great to meet up with more rotor-heads.

-Jim

Offline Crazycuban

Re: Another RX'er
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 11:32:16 PM »
hellllz yea

Offline Carl1levienth

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 11:27:31 PM »
I live in flat rock.  Wayne isn't that far away maybe we will see each other out sometime.  I travel through wayne a great deal.

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 06:23:20 AM »
Gald you found the site.  This club is only as good as each member makes it.  I hope we make it great!!  Anyways welcome to the site and we hope to meet you in person at some of the events we are planning.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline Chad D.

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 05:17:10 PM »
Awesome. Post some pics of your 8 in this thread... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nice to see some more 8's coming aboard.