Author Topic: Tiki Bob's Party tonight doors open at 8:30pm  (Read 1630 times)

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Tiki Bob's Party tonight doors open at 8:30pm
« on: December 03, 2010, 12:06:03 PM »
I have a Tiki Bob's Party tonight.  Free cover is you say my name when you come in.  Richard Kreiner.  There will be free beer and pizza availible until 11:00 or when its gone.  Feel free to invite anyone you want, just use my name at the door.  I will be there along with the wife.  I hope to see some of you there tonight.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline toplessFC3Sman

Re: Tiki Bob's Party tonight doors open at 8:30pm
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 06:58:14 AM »
How was it?  I saw the invite a bit late to really change plans and head out.  Hope you had a good time!

What was the event?  Birthday, or just get together & pound a few back?

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: Tiki Bob's Party tonight doors open at 8:30pm
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 03:54:43 PM »
it was just a get together to hang out have some fun and do some dancing.  Every now and then i win a party gathering there.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!