Author Topic: hey everyone  (Read 4737 times)

Offline RX-7racer

Re: hey everyone
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2011, 12:01:10 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
no they don't.  Woodward takes place in pontiac, we had an event in sterling heights, lansing and we don't want to leave out grand rapids.  we try to hold events in those three major areas.  The type of event changes, there are race events, bbqs, gatherings at a resturant, rolling car show etc.  just read the events section of the forum.  if you have any suggestions for an event, feel free to post, awfcs is the guy currently coordinating most of the events for the forum.  I myself have been to busy to do that which i did for about three + years for this group.
awsome, i work like a minute outside stearling heights soo thats perfect, that also happens to be were both my cars are, woodward is also reasonable, GR and lansing are a little far, Lansing being a 2 1/2 hour drive from where i live and GR even further. ill deffenately check for upcoming events. what kind of races are held?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 12:04:13 PM by RX-7racer »

Offline ITSWILL

• Rotary God!!
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2011, 02:23:56 PM »
The point of the Lansing trip is to enjoy a couple hours of road time and then have a barbecue.
86 Base LS1 w/100 shot
88 TII 20B T70 turbo

Offline RX-7racer

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2011, 02:31:41 PM »
The point of the Lansing trip is to enjoy a couple hours of road time and then have a barbecue.
dont get me wrong id love a road trip, but with the reliability of my 7 kinda iffy, it would be nice to keep the trips somewhat close to home, just in case something does happen

Offline ITSWILL

• Rotary God!!
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2011, 02:46:15 PM »
meh, that just adds to the adventure.
86 Base LS1 w/100 shot
88 TII 20B T70 turbo

Offline RX-7racer

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2011, 02:53:42 PM »
meh, that just adds to the adventure.
ill think about it, its awhile off, who knows if if the engine im sapping into the car is even good. i got it out of a car with 160k miles, but it wasnt the original engine, and it was a second hand engine then

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2011, 08:28:35 AM »
Just toss in some tools and if something happens, there is more then enough of us to get it fixed!!!!!!  I definitly will have tools on hand in my car. 
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline RX-7racer

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2011, 08:41:27 AM »
Just toss in some tools and if something happens, there is more then enough of us to get it fixed!!!!!!  I definitly will have tools on hand in my car. 
im not too worried about small issues, but just if i happen to blow one of the seals, considering the engine is used and its condition  and miles are unknown

Offline Man_In_Black

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2011, 12:35:23 PM »
welcome!!!! ;D
Round and Round the world we go when we stop there will be no O-ZONE