Author Topic: Bruceman is glad to see mirotary back  (Read 1539 times)

Offline bruceman

Bruceman is glad to see mirotary back
« on: January 20, 2011, 06:12:31 AM »
thanks to Craigslist I stumbled upon this.  I like to do autocross with my red '90 S5 Rx-7 in CSP or STS or maybe STR if I get a LSD in it.  Right now doing Rallycross with a '98 Impreza which will have a rotary powering it soon.

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: Bruceman is glad to see mirotary back
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 06:48:22 AM »
Glad to see you found the forum.  Tell others if you would like,  The more Michigan people and midwest people we get on here the merrier.  I own the domain name, but the forum is for the members.  Look forward to seeing you at some of the events.  We are planning a big BBQ event in lansing area in the Spring.  Check out the thread. 
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline Kentetsu

• The older I get, the faster I go
Re: Bruceman is glad to see mirotary back
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 03:44:16 PM »
Bruce!!!!  We must race together again soon, dammit! lol.  We've only met on the course once, years ago, and I've still got bruises on my ass from that.  I need another shot at the champ!  :)
"Learn from the past, or it will become your future...."

'85 GS 12a/Sterling carb/Respeed coilovers/Respeed front swaybar/Respeed adj. rear spring perches/Illuminas

AutoX vids @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login