Technical and Performance > Drifting

Suspension...

(1/4) > >>

awfc3s:
So I am really excited for this years drifting season to start. I've got a few upgrades that will be happening.

I already have a set of Tein type RA coilovers 10Kg/10Kg, rears are 16 way adjustable
*Just waiting to get one of my struts back from Tein after being rebuilt.

Also gonna be putting in my DTSS eliminators (can't wait)

Also doing a rollcage with door bars (necessary for tandem drifting)

Once I get my suspension on there I need to reconfigure how I want my alignment. I know that I want to run 1/8th toe in on the rear to help it slide a little better. possibly run anywhere from 0.5-1.5 degrees of negative camber in the rear as well.

Possibly a lil toe out in the front as well as more negative camber than rear (not positive yet) Don't think I'm gonna mess with caster cause I like how it is.

So That's kinda it for now until I decide I want something different.

RX-7racer:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSo I am really excited for this years drifting season to start. I've got a few upgrades that will be happening.

I already have a set of Tein type RA coilovers 10Kg/10Kg, rears are 16 way adjustable
*Just waiting to get one of my struts back from Tein after being rebuilt.

Also gonna be putting in my DTSS eliminators (can't wait)

Also doing a rollcage with door bars (necessary for tandem drifting)

Once I get my suspension on there I need to reconfigure how I want my alignment. I know that I want to run 1/8th toe in on the rear to help it slide a little better. possibly run anywhere from 0.5-1.5 degrees of negative camber in the rear as well.

Possibly a lil toe out in the front as well as more negative camber than rear (not positive yet) Don't think I'm gonna mess with caster cause I like how it is.

So That's kinda it for now until I decide I want something different.

--- End quote ---
big bucks for a custom roll cage! the cage in my road racer cost $1300. they make bolt i ones for around $300 but the quality isnt as good

awfc3s:
But it's a must have for competition drifting.

RX-7racer:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBut it's a must have for competition drifting.

--- End quote ---
yeah deffinately, if your good at welding you could fab your own cage for just the cost of the supplys.

awfc3s:
I was thinking about getting one of these kits from jegs
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and then adding a lil bit more to it. seems pretty cheap and its a weld in. plus I don't have to mess with bending the thing lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version