Author Topic: Site looks great!  (Read 1737 times)

Offline pjr

Site looks great!
« on: September 11, 2010, 04:28:32 AM »

Thanks for getting the site back up!  Many thanks Dave and Charity!

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: Site looks great!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 05:39:21 AM »
Thanks PJR  but its Rich and Charity. 
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline pjr

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 12:23:58 PM »

Sorry Rich!  The only other person named Groll that I have known is Dave Grohl (of Nirvana, one of my favorite groups) and for some reason my brain switched off when writing that note. At least I got it right when I saw you and Charity in Royal Oak a few weeks ago!

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 12:45:24 PM »
No problem,  hence that is where the nickname came from when i joined my fraternity  Theta Tau in College.  They figured at the time with my longer hair that i looked a lot like Kurt Cobain.  Funny thing is i was a big fan of his music, but i did not know who Dave Grohl was until after i got the nickname and they mispelled it to try and throw me off.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!