Author Topic: Hi all  (Read 1509 times)

Offline cschoeps

Hi all
« on: February 03, 2011, 07:36:23 AM »
Hi everyone,

I got my sunlight silver 2007 RX-8 around 8 months ago, and have been pretty amazed by the community revolving around the car (and rotary engines in general). She's currently tucked away for winter (and is mostly stock), but I've got some exhaust, suspension, and finishing cosmetic touches ready to go whenever it's warm enough to work without getting frostbite!

I'm located in Ann Arbor, MI, but tend to roam around the metro Detroit area as well.

Also, I'm not a spamming robot. Although if I was a robot, that's probably the first thing I'd say.

- Chris

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: Hi all
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 07:41:09 AM »
Welcome to the forum.  At least we know your real.  I hope to see you at some of our random and planned events.  There will be gatherings to wrench on cars, cruise and BBQ, Race and pretty much just to hang out.  I hope your enjoying our wonderful deep freeze we are in.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline ITSWILL

• Rotary God!!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 09:28:37 AM »
Welcome to the forum!
86 Base LS1 w/100 shot
88 TII 20B T70 turbo

Offline cschoeps

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 11:35:03 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Welcome to the forum.  At least we know your real.  I hope to see you at some of our random and planned events.  There will be gatherings to wrench on cars, cruise and BBQ, Race and pretty much just to hang out.  I hope your enjoying our wonderful deep freeze we are in.

Sounds good to me, it turns out that I like all of those things. And I've got a little Subaru to get me through the winter, so as much as I miss my Mazda, I am very much enjoying the heavy snow falls  8)