Author Topic: New to this forum from East Lansing  (Read 1628 times)

Offline HiFlite999

New to this forum from East Lansing
« on: February 07, 2011, 12:59:20 PM »
I bought my 2006 RX-8 GT 6MT in July 2009 with 8,800 miles from a guy who had 15 other cars. Way before that, I bought a 1976 RX-4 new and drove it for several years. I park the car winters, never drive it to work, but am often in the Detroit metro area for various artsie events.

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: New to this forum from East Lansing
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 02:09:37 PM »
Let us know when your down this way.  We are planning a meet in spring time to be held at fitzgerald park in Grand Ledge.  We hope you can make it out to it.  The date is still TBD
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline Chad D.

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 06:15:06 PM »
HiFlite999 is a cool dude. He will be attending DGRR this year.

Offline XLNDRVR

• Revotee
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 04:47:54 PM »
Welcome.  I'm just down College Rd., in Holt.  Not sure if I'm reading this right...you still have the RX-4?  Would love to see it some day.
'85 GSL in a billion pieces.  For now - stock 12A, full RB dual exhaust, Re-Speed R&P conversion, 15x7 Konig rims, Tokico Blues, RB lowering springs, poly bushings, rats removal.

Offline HiFlite999

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 01:52:13 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Welcome.  I'm just down College Rd., in Holt.  Not sure if I'm reading this right...you still have the RX-4?  Would love to see it some day.

Cool, not many RX cars in the area. The RX-4 unfortunately is long gone. It was a sweet little car I bought new for a substantial discount. I put about 80k miles on it with perfect reliability until my exwife totaled it, after which I had it towed to the house where I used a winch to pull out the worst of the damage and drove it another couple of years before giving it to someone. 100k miles was a lot back then! 13b with a 4 barrel Hitachi spread-bore carb making all of 110 hp.