Generation Specific > 3rd Generation Specific

Sound clips of my new exhaust

(1/3) > >>

joe1573:
After month of waiting and having to reselect once, I finally got the new cat-back. My last tuning session got me 402 RWHP and 341 Torque. We are hoping with a little more flow with the exhaust we can gain a little in both but mostly torque. You can see on the dyno chart where boost and torque drop together.
I toke some video of the Racing Beat Dual Tip(what i had), my new Apexi N-1 Dual Tip and N-1 Dual with silencers.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I still think the RB Dual sounds best but we'll have to see what happens next tuning session.

ITSWILL:
Yeah I had a racing beat exhaust on my FC and as far as I am concerned it is the best sounding exhaust for rotaries.

Chad D.:
The RB was the better sounding one in the garage, but under load?

joe1573:
The apexi under load is amazing, when the active silencers open up it amazing. The funny thing is in side the car there is less noise with the apexi then with the RB. I really want my car to sound more quiet a idle and cruising speeds. I think the resonated mid pipe I have needs to be upgraded.
I just want my FD to sound as good as Banzai Racing 20B FD. It sounds so good at idle you would think its stock.

fidelity101:
do want

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version