Author Topic: Hello from brighton  (Read 1498 times)

Offline subiesean

Hello from brighton
« on: May 18, 2011, 06:51:32 PM »
Hey guys,

My name is Sean partially new to the Rx-7 world

I currently own a 2006 scion tc with a lil bit done to it (just my DD)

and also own a 1983 mazda rx-7 gsl with a front spoiler, rear spoiler, stainless targa top and 29,9xx original miles on it black :)

Hope to see ya all around

actually currently selling this rx-7 for one of my buds rx7's so getting out of one to get into another  ;D

Thanks!!!

Sean

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: Hello from brighton
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 08:36:13 AM »
That is a great looking car.  Wish i was able to take it off of your hands for you.  lol  Thanks for joining Maybe you can bring it to the meet this weekend at Fitzgerald park in Grand Ledge.  We would love to see it in person.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline pjr

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 07:16:49 PM »

Hi Sean! Hey, what are you looking to get once you sell this one?

Offline subiesean

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 05:27:23 AM »
sorry work keeps me extra busy haha,

well i want to buy my buds 93 fd3 off him.  its red with 90k on the body/tranny and 2k on the rebuilt motor/turbos.

the only thing that would top this is specifically a 04 or 05 wrx wagon with low low miles which i found one in indiana right now haha stilll a subie boy at heart. but i'd love to come out just only day off is sundays :/