Author Topic: White 90 gtu from Grand Blanc  (Read 1816 times)

Offline mud

White 90 gtu from Grand Blanc
« on: June 18, 2011, 08:51:01 AM »
Hey, I'm glad I stumbled upon this forum! I've been a s5 owner on and off since 2005. I just started going to events, and hope to find some near me this summer. I recognize a few names on here from other forums.
Nothing special, just a really clean (besides the paint job) car with a Borla catback, Xeddy stage 2 clutch kit, and Tein flex coilovers.

Hope to see some fellow rotards out there.
                                                 Paul.

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: White 90 gtu from Grand Blanc
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 07:18:43 AM »
welcome to the forum.  I am glad you found us too.  a few weeks ago, we had our big club meet.  We will be have more gatherings, so stay posted.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline mud

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 07:47:19 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
welcome to the forum.  I am glad you found us too.  a few weeks ago, we had our big club meet.  We will be have more gatherings, so stay posted.

Thanks. I've yet to be able to go to a rotary event. Just hitting up autox's open track/hpde days, and even some drift events. If you guys do another work on your car day that looked fun!

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 07:59:46 AM »
We should be doing another work on your car day soon.  I need it lol
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline mud

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 08:02:20 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
We should be doing another work on your car day soon.  I need it lol

Yeah, I'm looking to put on some stuff from mazdatrix. SS brake lines, new rotors/pads, strut brace, LSD, and some general maintnence. Except for the strut braces, my appt complex would get pissed at me doing that stuff lol. I already get looks when I use my impact drill and change my tires out constantly.
I'll probably just bring them to a shop and pay to do :(

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 07:25:28 AM »
You have a few parts, I have an entire car to build!!!!!!
"Long Live Rotary"