Author Topic: here we go i'm adrian from detroit with the rotary truck (repu)  (Read 1536 times)

Offline 313towman

well i been involved with rotarys all my live and i currently owned a rotary truck rotary power or repu its powered by 13b from the factory but a recently replace the original motor with an 85 13b brige ported and a  55 mil weber carb for now because the motor was biult for turbo coming soon also i owned a sand rail 6port 13b holly carb pictures coming soon thanks for reading looking foward to meet new people into rotarys and hang out thanks to wiliams red rx7 ls1 for the info in the form

Offline Chad D.

Re: here we go i'm adrian from detroit with the rotary truck (repu)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 06:30:10 AM »
Welcome bro!
I love those trucks. I had a 94 Ranger that was rew powered and looking to get an 89 b2200 that has a full TII setup, including suspension.  Not to mention the '67 Austin 1100 I am converting for 13b power. I daily my RX8.
I am in Windsor, 2 mins from the border.  If you have your passport/enhanced license, you should come to the south side for one of our meets.
I am in the D weekly.

Offline pjr

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 07:03:26 PM »
Sweet rides!

So, are there many Windsor meets?

Offline Chad D.

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 07:07:25 PM »
We haven't had one in a little while, but with the good weather one will be coming up for sure. I'll post it up when it is conceived.

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 07:16:47 AM »
welcome to the forum.  We look forward to seeing pictures when you get them posted.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!