Generation Specific > 2nd Generation Build Thread

Groll's Baby!!!!

<< < (2/22) > >>

~Groll69~:
Thanks for providing the garage space and extra hands to help me get this car running again.  I am hoping tomorrow to hear it come to life, assuming all goes well.

~Groll69~:
The engine is not in the car yet,but we made great progressgetting it cleaned up and sorting through the rest of the parts, getting the best stuff installed.  Tueday the plan is to clean up the engine bay.  The rats nest has been removed and things have been simplified.  This is some much needed progress.

ITSWILL:

~Groll69~:
It's hard to beleive that is the same engine in both pics.  That thing cleaned up so well.  It is making me drool just looking aat it right now.  I can't wait till we can try to get it running.  Tonight i will pick up the pilot bearing that i put on order.  I am hoping it is the right part that arrives, becuase the picture was distorted and overly enlarged to look right at advanced auto parts.

toplessFC3Sman:
Oh yea, the first picture of it in the bed of a truck makes it look about paper-weight grade, but it cleans up well.  When does it move into its new home?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version