Author Topic: Hey white LS powered FC here  (Read 1586 times)

Offline ChriS2000

Hey white LS powered FC here
« on: July 07, 2011, 11:48:28 AM »
Hey what's up guys,

Heard about the forum from Groll, figured I'd check it out.  I've been building/racing cars for a while now, but this is my first time running an Rx-7.

It's still not track ready yet, but should be able to make it out before the end of the summer.  I'm still sorting out the chassis, but for now I'm just having fun driving it. 

I have a whole build thread as well that I can paste into another thread if anyone is interested. 

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: Hey white LS powered FC here
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 11:51:44 AM »
Certainly paste your build thread.  Would love to read what you have done.  Thanks for joining, If you know others that have a rx7 or an rx8, certainly have them join us to.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline Chad D.

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 04:07:32 PM »
You should come show it off on Sunday in Windsor, we are having a meet and cruising to a classic car show right near the bridge.

Offline mud

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 01:59:45 AM »
Hey Welcome, I've been following your build on xceed, and rx-7 owners' club. Are you going to Motorcity Mayhem?

Offline fidelity101

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 08:00:06 AM »
I still have not installed that endlink kit or sway bar bushings I got off you... yet.

- Kevin