Events > Upcoming Events

Woodward Dream Cruise 2011

(1/5) > >>

krazykreiner:
It is that time of the year again! Woodward dream cruise. We will be in the same place as always. I am not sure yet details on everything. if anyone is in town the 14Th of Aug.  would love some help getting the lot ready for us. Cleaning it up mowing and setting up the fence and roping it off. We will be setting our tents up Thurs. night to get our spot for us. I will let everyone know about a port-a-john if we get one if everyone can chip in on it. If anyone has a LARGE tent/ easy up. to bring to set up for us great. Once I know more I will post more. Would like to do a cookout again like last time. so I will make up a list of items for people to sign up to bring. and we will need numbers again as well as who can make it.

ITSWILL:
I'll be there, with Rima and our niece.

awfc3s:
You know ill already be there. May have a tent as well.

krazykreiner:
OK so we will be meeting at the lot on Sunday Aug. 14Th to clean it up and get it ready for the cruise. We will be there about 2pm. Please if you can help, bring some rakes, shovels and things to help. if you need directions or anything my number is (248)568-7755 and my husband (Groll, AKA Rich) is 248-568-1745.

As far as the day of the cruise we would like to keep Rotary cars in the lot and we will park non- rotaries on the Grass area. If anyone knows how we can get a large tent for the day we can set up that would be awesome (if we can set it up Sunday even better). Also we will be getting a port-a-john again and will be asking for donations to help cover that. Groll and I will be providing the grill and hot dogs. if you would like anything other then those please bring them. I would like to set up a list for everyone to sign up to bring something and enough to feed about 30 people. I was thinking of having lunch start about 2pm. but food will be available all day.

krazykreiner:
Please let me know what you would like to bring and I will update when I receive a  reply
(please note to bring enough to feed about 30 people)

Hot Dogs/ buns-       Groll & I

Potato chips- awfc3s

Potato Salad-

Macaroni Salad-

Cookies-

Corn on the Cobb-

Water-awfc3s

Fruit -

Cake- I will be making

Extra Ice-awfc3s

Any snack food that can stay out all day-

If you would like to being anything else please just let me know. We will also be providing plates, and utensils, and napkins.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version