Author Topic: New? but not?  (Read 1484 times)

Offline fidelity101

New? but not?
« on: August 10, 2011, 07:59:24 AM »
Born and raised in Chicago, matured in Detroit.

I swore there used to be a MRC site but it went down a few years back? I never looked into it again but someone on the rx7club referred me to here.

Anyways I like to go sideways on gravel, snow, snow covered gravel, frozen lakes, tarmac. some strange combination

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*NOTE* did not hit that cone^ or any of the cones

maybe 200crank hp maybe 145tq built on my coffee table engine built out of 4 other blown engines.

side draft carb setup, custom dash/door panels in the works. I'll post progress of the rally car build thread soon enough :)

god bless photos.

I like shenanigans and people who make cars that do stuff.

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: New? but not?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 08:12:08 AM »
welcome to the forum.  Yes the original site went down couple of years ago, then was brought back with same name and .net  and the went down cuase of hackers etc.  I now own the current domain name and i dont intend to let hackers take this down.  Glad you made it here.  If you know anyone that wants to join, please have them send us an email too which will ensure they get approved.  We get a ton of bogus registrations and have to approve or deny individually right  now instead of automating the process.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline fidelity101

Re: New? but not?
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 09:14:16 AM »
gotcha and no I don't know of anyone else.

I am an active member of the Detroit region SCCA, particularly the rallycross side. so if anyone wants to come to an event you can co drive my car of if you buy my lunch and pay my entree fee (negotiable) you can drive my car at the event as well.

Free rides always welcome :)