Author Topic: rx7 open house at a new garage businees  (Read 1358 times)

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
rx7 open house at a new garage businees
« on: August 03, 2013, 01:05:13 PM »
Rx7   shop   0pen  house . Sunday  August 4, 20l3 .  l2 N00N -   until  . .  .   :? Chuy's  Garage  0wner  Jose  Magana 20777  0smus  st.   Farmington  Hills , Mi   48336    3I3 - 350 -7232     please  post  this  on the  MichiganRotaryclub.com.       Thanks
 ~|*(   Cowboy  )*|~
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
Re: rx7 open house at a new garage businees
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 07:23:49 AM »
I will be there, but I won't have my rx7, cowboy will be there too, who else can make it today?  I will see everyone in a couple of hours
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline Rcowboy

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 03:26:04 PM »
Yee Ha !!!  Great  time at this event . Weather  was perfect .Thank  You , all , so much for coming. Thank's Rich,:: , for coming . I  know this  was spur of the moment for many people , but , this was one of those ideas that turned into something great .( Suggested by  Jose & Danielle & Coby)Thank's for hosting this at Chuy's Garage . It was a opportunity for people to get to know other  fellow rotaries and gear -heads  , and show & tell  about  their projects , find  solutions to their  projects, learn of the webpage , and to talk up the goal and site for the Woodward  Dream Cruise   August   17, 2013 .   If you missed this event , look forward to the future . . . .  ' cause  like a rotary. . . it will come come, , , a. . . round  again.
'88 Turbo TII, all original

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 06:43:13 PM »
It was a great event, and great to meet new people too.
"Long Live Rotary"