Author Topic: Happy Halloween!!!!  (Read 1619 times)

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Happy Halloween!!!!
« on: October 31, 2011, 11:29:56 AM »
Halloween is all about fun.  How did you spend your halloween and what did you do?

I gave people a good scare at a costume party the sat before and tonight we are meeting with friends and going trick or treating together with our duaghters around the neighborhood in royal oak. 
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline toplessFC3Sman

Re: Happy Halloween!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 03:26:37 PM »
Mmmm, Candy-time!

We went to Chicago to visit some friends over the weekend, and now are about to go to another couples house to welcome trick-or-treaters and hang out

Offline ITSWILL

• Rotary God!!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 05:36:11 AM »
I hope you had a different costume for trick-or-treating.
86 Base LS1 w/100 shot
88 TII 20B T70 turbo

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 05:44:21 AM »
I did.  I had a more sensible costume to run around the neighborhood with the kids.  I scared enough people with the first one saturday night.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!