Author Topic: Red SA behind Max & Erma's in Lansing, tonight  (Read 2037 times)

Offline XLNDRVR

• Revotee
Red SA behind Max & Erma's in Lansing, tonight
« on: September 22, 2011, 06:18:25 PM »
Very good condition SA spotted around 7:00 tonight at the Eastwood Towne Center on Lake Lansing Rd.  Have never seen this one around before.

'85 GSL in a billion pieces.  For now - stock 12A, full RB dual exhaust, Re-Speed R&P conversion, 15x7 Konig rims, Tokico Blues, RB lowering springs, poly bushings, rats removal.

Offline Kentetsu

• The older I get, the faster I go
Re: Red SA behind Max & Erma's in Lansing, tonight
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 09:38:51 AM »
LOL.  I think I met him Saturday, name is Taylor (?) I think.  Young guy, bought it from the original owner.  55k miles on it.  Paid 3,500 and put another 1.500 into it.  Sounds like he would sell if the price was right.  Very clean car, and it ran great at the races...
"Learn from the past, or it will become your future...."

'85 GS 12a/Sterling carb/Respeed coilovers/Respeed front swaybar/Respeed adj. rear spring perches/Illuminas

AutoX vids @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 09:44:32 AM »
that is a nice car
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline XLNDRVR

• Revotee
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 04:15:02 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOL.  I think I met him Saturday, name is Taylor (?) I think.  Young guy, bought it from the original owner.  55k miles on it.  Paid 3,500 and put another 1.500 into it.  Sounds like he would sell if the price was right.  Very clean car, and it ran great at the races...

This one showed 65K on the odometer, had an very clean interior, and seat covers.  Trying to think what else stood out as distinctive...
'85 GSL in a billion pieces.  For now - stock 12A, full RB dual exhaust, Re-Speed R&P conversion, 15x7 Konig rims, Tokico Blues, RB lowering springs, poly bushings, rats removal.

Offline Kentetsu

• The older I get, the faster I go
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 12:01:06 PM »
Could be that I misheard him (55/65k).  I can't believe there's more than one nearly perfect red SA in the Lansing area...

If he was parked behind the restaraunt, I wonder if he works there?  I wish I had taken the time to swap contact info...  Once the race results are published, I should at least be able to get a name.  Then just a quick Facebook search and we should be all set.  :)
"Learn from the past, or it will become your future...."

'85 GS 12a/Sterling carb/Respeed coilovers/Respeed front swaybar/Respeed adj. rear spring perches/Illuminas

AutoX vids @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login