Author Topic: what are your turkey day plans or black friday plans?  (Read 1993 times)

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
what are your turkey day plans or black friday plans?
« on: November 23, 2011, 09:08:15 AM »
what are your turkey day plans or black friday plans?

We are going to see some of our family and the wife is going to continue her ritual with my mom of marathon shopping.  We will see how well she survives since they are starting at midnight instead of 3 in the morning.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline Project#7

Re: what are your turkey day plans or black friday plans?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 03:51:22 PM »
No too much just driving the vert to Indy to spend time with the extended family. The back to MI for a party with some friends.

Offline Chad D.

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 02:46:15 AM »
I'm going to work today, I had thanksgiving during harvest season, and black friday.... I've done it once and I will never do that again... crazy Americans.

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 04:26:46 PM »
You mean black friday shopping was that bad EH!!!!
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline fidelity101

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 07:28:18 AM »
46" LCD westinghouse from target. worth the wait. I had a 24" CRT TV up till now :)

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 07:43:12 AM »
very nice.  I need to get me a 42+inch led backlit television.  I at least got me a new laptop from Microcenter so that was worthit.  I picked it up wednesday night though.
"Long Live Rotary"