Author Topic: Auto Insurance  (Read 1416 times)

Offline fidelity101

Auto Insurance
« on: February 16, 2012, 12:59:18 PM »
Can anyone recommend an agent or a friend in the business? I'm leaning towards AAA but with the 'recent' move from Chicago to the area I have to re-do my registration and insurance since I just got my Michigan license.

Offline Kentetsu

• The older I get, the faster I go
Re: Auto Insurance
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 10:42:11 AM »
We got a decent rate through Farm Buruea.  Might give them a shot...
"Learn from the past, or it will become your future...."

'85 GS 12a/Sterling carb/Respeed coilovers/Respeed front swaybar/Respeed adj. rear spring perches/Illuminas

AutoX vids @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Dsrx7

Re: Auto Insurance
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 11:40:02 AM »
I use Lighthouse insurance here in Holland. They go out and find the best price for you. I've been with them since I was 16. I've shopped around a few times very couple of years and have not been able to beat their price.

My wife is a teacher and gets special offers because of that. Still can't beat the price. They come close with the discounts but not quite. I insure my home, toyota truck, jeep grand cherokee and 8. I get a discount for multiples as with most companies. Full coverage on the 8 is 1100 a year. I'm 28 with a good record. I also put storage coverage on the 8 during the winter months which is like 90 for 3 months or something like that. Its cheap. That way I can save myself the cost of full year full coverage. I know a lot of insurance places won't do that.

BTW the storage coverage satisfies the bank that holds the lean. Also very uncommon. Its full coverage for the car in a storage facility or garage. YOU CANNOT DRIVE IT.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login        I deal with Paul Bult   very cool dude. If you talk to him and tell him Dustin Curtiss sent you he will hook you up.