Author Topic: New to the site  (Read 1636 times)

Offline 198713bt

New to the site
« on: March 21, 2012, 06:25:49 PM »
I'm Kyle and I live in the GR area.  I bought a blown TII about two years ago, and a clean shell a few months later.  My engine is finally built now and should be in the shell and running this summer.  As long as everything goes as planned, next summer will see a FMIC, Knightsports hybrid, RTEK, etc.  I was referred to this site by Kevin (fidelity101) and hope to meet up with some fellow rotards!

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: New to the site
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 05:35:08 AM »
Welcome, its nice to see another person join from GR area.  I myself actually live in pontiac though.  Definitly invite other rotor heads here too.  We want to keep a strong MI club going becuase rotary is fun as hell.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline ITSWILL

• Rotary God!!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 07:10:46 AM »
Sounds like the car should be a lot of fun. Welcome.
86 Base LS1 w/100 shot
88 TII 20B T70 turbo

Offline fidelity101

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 09:46:37 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm Kyle and I live in the GR area.  I bought a blown TII about two years ago, and a clean shell a few months later.  My engine is finally built now and should be in the shell and running this summer.  As long as everything goes as planned, next summer will see a FMIC, Knightsports hybrid, RTEK, etc.  I was referred to this site by Kevin (fidelity101) and hope to meet up with some fellow rotards!

so when we grabbing that shell?