Author Topic: 185/55/15 yokohama all seasons - 125  (Read 1025 times)

Offline fidelity101

Re: 185/55/15 yokohama all seasons - 125
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2012, 12:53:03 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i do want them.  Give me at least a week to get the money.  I was hoping this weekend, but things are extremly tight money wise, plus have to make a trip to lansing to help my dad with a coupld of projects.

Thats fine, I'm swamped this weekend anyways, where do you live? because next weekend I'm heading up to the girlfriends place to work on my truck. she lives off of 69 between flint and lansing, I live at 12 mile and 75 basically.

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2012, 02:37:51 PM »
I live in pontiac, we own elegant lady bridal and tuxedo in oak park.  We are in royal oak all of the time because our duaghter is going to school there.  Wife and I are from grand ledge near lansing.  Wife likes the price for the tires so should be able to get them when ever your ready with them.  No rush.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline fidelity101

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2012, 08:28:11 PM »
I live in pontiac, we own elegant lady bridal and tuxedo in oak park.  We are in royal oak all of the time because our duaghter is going to school there.  Wife and I are from grand ledge near lansing.  Wife likes the price for the tires so should be able to get them when ever your ready with them.  No rush.

okay well that works, i'll get them unmounted this week. T/R are bad days for me because i work doubles but i can get them for you wed no problem. I live just off of 12 and rochester

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2012, 05:53:09 AM »
Might be best if i picked them up friday from you.  wed i have an evening soccer game
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline fidelity101

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2012, 06:51:03 AM »
Might be best if i picked them up friday from you.  wed i have an evening soccer game

I have to work a double friday as well. You could grab them from me at hunter house friday night between 6 and midnight. Today could work for me, I work until 6.

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2012, 08:54:52 AM »
what about sat?  today is booked for me.  I have to meet someone about sod that is being installed at a house a friend owns this evening.  They live in MD now but rent out their house here.
"Long Live Rotary"