Author Topic: Work day / rotary swap meet ???  (Read 1592 times)

Offline ITSWILL

• Rotary God!!
Work day / rotary swap meet ???
« on: June 12, 2012, 08:03:54 AM »
I really liked the work day we had before and I know there are plenty of guys on here that need to fix a few things on their car and could use a hand. Even if you dont have anything to fix its a good opportunity to help out a fellow rotard.

Also I have a bunch of second gen parts I would like to get rid of and Im sure others have parts they dont use.
I would like to get these parts out of my basement/attic/shed/garage and into the hands of someone could use them.

I suggest we do a work day / swap meet where we could get some rotarys fixed up with all the knowledge labor and parts in one place.

What do you guys think?
86 Base LS1 w/100 shot
88 TII 20B T70 turbo

Offline fidelity101

Re: Work day / rotary swap meet ???
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 08:53:53 AM »
Yeah I've been meaning to wrap my header and midpipe, I will likely have wrap left over to do another header for someone too.

Offline Chad D.

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 08:59:17 AM »
I think this is a great idea.
I have some rx7/rx8 stuff and I have to pick up a trans tunnel so this would be perfect. 

Offline ITSWILL

• Rotary God!!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 12:05:24 PM »
I'll talk to Andrew and see if we could use the shop at his work again.  If not I'm not opposed to doing it at my house although I only have a 2 car garage...

As far as timing goes, what would work for you guys.  I can make time on just about any Saturday or Sundays after 2pm. 
86 Base LS1 w/100 shot
88 TII 20B T70 turbo

Offline fidelity101

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 02:36:40 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'll talk to Andrew and see if we could use the shop at his work again.  If not I'm not opposed to doing it at my house although I only have a 2 car garage...

As far as timing goes, what would work for you guys.  I can make time on just about any Saturday or Sundays after 2pm.

I dont have a free weekend until august but my sundays are more open