Generation Specific > 2nd Generation Build Thread

LS1 RX7 build

<< < (2/23) > >>

~Groll69~:
Looking Good so far.  I will have to see about getting up there and helping you out when i can break away from my current project.

ITSWILL:
Got a little more work done today.
I did a little sanding  and welded the radiator support back together where I had to cut it to make room for the radiator.

ITSWILL:
Well its been a little while now but I needed to kill every spec of rust I could find on the front of the car.

Here is a picture from Saturday after I sprayed the etch primer.

And here is one from earlier today with the filler primer.

I am on vacation until after the new year, so hopefully I will get the body in primer and maybe the engine bay painted.

~Groll69~:
dam looking good.  i need to check it out in person

ITSWILL:
No pictures worth posting yet, but I have been sanding my ass off the past few days. I took the sun roof out it appears one of the cables are likely broken and the gear on the motor may be stripped! I removed the rear hatch as well, I found a little surface rust in the sealing area there that I killed.

This thing is turning into a full on restoration rather than just a paint job.

Anyway, it's coming along and I hope to have some pictures tonight or tomorrow some progress.

On a side note I picked up a Warwick 904H paint gun that should work pretty well for the base and clear, I cant wait to try it out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version