Author Topic: anyone got any ideas on what kind of setup i should go with on my turbo ii swap.  (Read 1077 times)

Offline SDBROTORHEAD

• slowly but surely, one piece at a time
i dont want to run stock. i wanting to do stand alone but not sure as how to do this i still have to change out my wiring harness and dont want to run maf sensor and and anything  i dont need to make my car run. im just not sure what to do got any ideas
RESSURECT ROTARY POWER!!!

Offline ITSWILL

• Rotary God!!
I have experience with an RTEK and with megasquirt.

I built the megasquirt myself and have done some tuning with the help of others.  It isn't the simplest to use for a beginner but it has a lot of great features once you learn it.

The RTEK is a modified stock ecu. You plug it in and you can start tuning, but it does not have all the features of a true standalone.

What plans do you have for your engine setup?  What is wrong with the AFM or MAF as you call it?
86 Base LS1 w/100 shot
88 TII 20B T70 turbo

Offline SDBROTORHEAD

• slowly but surely, one piece at a time
idk i just dont have that stuff lol its things i gotta buy still. im just not sure how its gonna turn out. ive just got so much to do still lol
RESSURECT ROTARY POWER!!!

Offline joe1573

• nopston
I am doing a S5 TII swap in to a vert. I was told I can use the stock vert wiring harness, APEXi Power FC and APEXi Power FC Harness Adapter made by Banzai Racing. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I have had great luck with the APEXi power FC in my FD and hope it works the same in the vert.
Good luck
Sanity restored courtesy of Banzai Racing Streetported Engine

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login