Technical and Performance > Engine Management Forum

anyone got any ideas on what kind of setup i should go with on my turbo ii swap.

(1/1)

SDBROTORHEAD:
i dont want to run stock. i wanting to do stand alone but not sure as how to do this i still have to change out my wiring harness and dont want to run maf sensor and and anything  i dont need to make my car run. im just not sure what to do got any ideas

ITSWILL:
I have experience with an RTEK and with megasquirt.

I built the megasquirt myself and have done some tuning with the help of others.  It isn't the simplest to use for a beginner but it has a lot of great features once you learn it.

The RTEK is a modified stock ecu. You plug it in and you can start tuning, but it does not have all the features of a true standalone.

What plans do you have for your engine setup?  What is wrong with the AFM or MAF as you call it?

SDBROTORHEAD:
idk i just dont have that stuff lol its things i gotta buy still. im just not sure how its gonna turn out. ive just got so much to do still lol

joe1573:
I am doing a S5 TII swap in to a vert. I was told I can use the stock vert wiring harness, APEXi Power FC and APEXi Power FC Harness Adapter made by Banzai Racing. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I have had great luck with the APEXi power FC in my FD and hope it works the same in the vert.
Good luck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version