Author Topic: mini meet up  (Read 2661 times)

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
mini meet up
« on: June 05, 2013, 05:56:53 AM »
Anyone want to meet up for a mini gathering?  I figure somplace we can get food and drinks.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline Rx8vsMalibu

Re: mini meet up
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 05:50:28 PM »
Yes. I am. I was going to make a threat about a Kart2Kart meet or somewhere else for a small meet but things have been pretty hectic with work, school and family.

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 05:36:21 AM »
feel free to take charge of putting together gatherings
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline Rx8vsMalibu

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 09:31:19 AM »
Ok well what is the general consensus? Where would you guys want to get together? Kart2Kart? Somewhere on Woodward?

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 10:19:19 AM »
i would probaly meet up somewhere on woodward easier then making it to kart 2 kart
"Long Live Rotary"

Offline RX7 R1

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 07:59:17 PM »
Would like to join up if you're planning a Woodward gathering.  Do you have date/time and location selected?

Offline Chad D.

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 02:12:47 AM »
I'm down.

Offline Rx8vsMalibu

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2013, 08:15:15 AM »
Ok woodward sounds good to me too. I'm guessing a saturday would be best for most of us. How about July 20th? Next saturday around 7:00 PM. As far as location goes, I have no idea where to go because I don't get down there too often.

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2013, 11:36:48 AM »
that sounds good.  I may or may not be in town depending on plans for duaghters birthday which is the 21st.  I am sure others can easily make it though.
"Long Live Rotary"

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2013, 09:36:26 AM »
anyone doing anything this sat?
"Long Live Rotary"

Offline dyckvk

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2013, 01:36:55 PM »
I'm taking my '66 mustang gt to a classic car show in Grand Ledge tomorrow morning and then to "Mad Dogs and Englishmen" at the Gilmore Car Museum on Sunday if anyone wants to join.

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2013, 05:47:25 AM »
shoot, i should have gotten on and looked at the posts.  I was in grand ledge all weekend long.  Wife and I grew up there before moving to pontiac.  How was the show?
"Long Live Rotary"

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2013, 07:39:27 AM »
anyone going to be around pontiac friday evening?
"Long Live Rotary"

Offline dyckvk

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2013, 08:27:55 PM »
It was pretty good.  I'd say 200 or more cars, though I'm not good at estimating crowds.  I wanted to take the Rx7 but it's still getting worked on so I took my 66 Mustang GT and hooked up with the Capital City Old Car Club.  The most interesting car was a brand new Morgan 3 wheeler.  Sunday was also great at the Gilmore Car Museum. 

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2013, 07:59:10 AM »
great pics
"Long Live Rotary"