Author Topic: Another Noob  (Read 1726 times)

Offline Hussker

Another Noob
« on: June 05, 2013, 07:46:17 PM »
Hey all, I am new to this forum and thought I would introduce myself. I just bought my 2008 Rx8. This is my second rotary I have owned in my life. My first was a '88 GTU. By far my favorite car I have ever owned. I then owned an 1995 Camaro and just had to get back to the Rotary. I am 21 now and am always looking for ways to learn more about the rotary and better myself with knowledge.  I'm hoping you all can help me out with that. I live South East of Grand Rapids so if anybody ever wants to meet up or just go for a cruise feel free to message me. My 8 is basically stock with a K&N intake and unfortunately an extremely loud single output titanium exhaust that will be replaced shortly.

Thanks Guys.
Zoom Zoom

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: Another Noob
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 05:44:48 AM »
Welcome to the forum.  Hope can meet you soon.  I live just north of detroit here but Kentetsu lives in the GR area.  Great guy with a lot of rotary knowledge.  We are happy to help you learn.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline fidelity101

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 08:57:02 AM »
welcome! show us some pics!!!!

Offline Kentetsu

• The older I get, the faster I go
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 10:02:31 AM »
Check out our local race club at Furrin.org  We do a lot of autocrosses, rallies, etc.   Welcome aboard. :)
"Learn from the past, or it will become your future...."

'85 GS 12a/Sterling carb/Respeed coilovers/Respeed front swaybar/Respeed adj. rear spring perches/Illuminas

AutoX vids @ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login