Author Topic: Deam Cruise Lot Clean-up 2013  (Read 1573 times)

Offline krazykreiner

• Global Moderator
Deam Cruise Lot Clean-up 2013
« on: August 04, 2013, 07:00:42 PM »
Hey everyone, it's that time of year again. Dream cruise is in less then 2 weeks. would like to know who all plans on coming. We plan on cleaning the lot this coming Sunday and need lots of help. we have mowing and clean up. our friends that had the house next to the lot have moved so the grass has overgrown. would like to start about 1 please bring stuff like push brooms, if anyone has a leaf blower that would be a great help. We will also be putting up the fence as well. Even if you can only come out for a little while that would be great. I would like to get a port-a-John again. if I can get some money for that  great. I will be getting a list together for food and drinks for the cruise and get it up within the next day or two.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 09:15:17 AM by ~Groll69~ »

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: Deam Cruise 2013
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 06:08:46 AM »
Lets us know if you can help or not.  any extra hands, makes things go a lot faster.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 08:51:52 AM »
so far the people that will be out today are myself, itswill.  cowboy and jose are both maybes.   if you are free at 1 come by the lot and lend a hand.  the more people the faster it goes.  we wiuld appreciate the help.  you can call me on my cell phone 248 568 1745.  see you there.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 09:14:24 AM »
Many Thanks go to Charity for organizing the lot cleanup, and Will and Rima for joining me in cleaning up the lot.  This year it is looking really great.  Will got rid of the small stones so if you get crazy and do a small burnout, At the end of the night, you wont hurt any other cars.  All of the knee high grass has been mowed down to an acceptable level and the fencing has been installed. 

"Long Live Rotary"