Author Topic: Woodward Dream Cruise 2013  (Read 2824 times)

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Woodward Dream Cruise 2013
« on: August 20, 2013, 09:09:58 PM »
It was another great year.  I am glad for everyone that showed up.  There were a few usual suspects that didn't make it and there were some new faces too.  Overall it was a lot of fun as usual to host for my wife and I.  Thanks for helping make the meet a great event.  I made sure to get a picture of every rotary that made it.  I apologize for my poor camera skills.  I was more interested in hanging out with everyone there then capturing pics of the event.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
Re: Woodward Dream Cruise 2013
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 09:14:22 PM »
A few people had there cars in need of some repair, as we all should know the rotary is like a woman.  She requires a lot of love and care.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 09:23:32 PM »
feel free to add any pics you took at dream cruise this year on here.  would love to see them.
"Long Live Rotary"

Offline fidelity101

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 10:35:40 AM »
I think I see that blue rx8 running around my house around 12 mile and campbel all the time.