Author Topic: FS: 2011 Mazda2  (Read 2670 times)

Offline fidelity101

FS: 2011 Mazda2
« on: September 13, 2013, 06:40:28 AM »
I have for sale here is a 2011 Mazda2 Touring edition; this vehicle is well taken care of and comes loaded with options and factory accessories. I like this car but I’m just a bit too tall for it and I need something with more leg room now that I commute much farther for work. Car hasn’t needed anything and runs and drives fine, exterior is 9/10 interior is 9/10. There is a scuff on the rear bumper but thats what you get for commuting and parking in an office complex or trying to save a buck at wal-mart. 37-38k miles currently.

A quick few notes about the car:
5 speed manual transmission
Has cruise control, alloy 15” wheels NEW 195/55/15 Yokohama S-drive tires (mounted late may)
Comes with a set of BMW 14" E30 Bottle cap winter wheels (powder coated) and winter tires 90% tread left hakkapeliittas AND hub centric rings for maximum fittery.
LED Fog Lamps
Professionaly installed window tint
K&N drop in filter
5,000 mile mobil 1 oil changes with mazda OEM oil filters

Factory accessories:
OEM roof rack with OEM cross bars (which are made by thule)
OEM accessory bike attachment for the roof rack (made by Yakima)
OEM rear bumper guard
OEM mudflaps (front/rear)
OEM Heavy duty floor mats (and stock floormats)
Short antenna (so you can use the radio with the roof rack)

The touring trim comes with alloy wheels, cruise control, fog lamps, rear spoiler, nicer black interior with red pin striping, MP3 CD player single disc, and one AUX in port (cable included)

This car is adult driven and owned with mostly highway miles, this vehicle gets about 29-32 city MPG and can get upwards of 33-36 mpg highway, best mileage is at 60-65mph like most cars.

This color is an uncommon option and is hard to find in this combo, white is the only pearl color paintjob that was offered and this is the lowest production color out there, many are automatic too.

Test drives and up close inspections are welcome, just no hot dogging it even though you can’t because it has 100hp. It a pretty stout commuter car, very nimble and able to maneuver traffic well unless your stuck behind a bunch of soccer moms in luxury SUVs in the suburbs. 30-35 dollars fills it up, even with today’s gas prices.

You've seen this at autoX maybe 3 or 4 times, it was me.

asking, 12,000 obo. Looking to get out of this for a mazda6 wagon I found.

my cell is 630 80three 457 eight or email me at fidelity101@gmail.com

Pictures as promised: showing the options and the scuff on the rear bumper, mileage is about 38k.
VIN: JM1DE1HY3B0120445

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

here is a picture of the vehicle with the powder-coated winter wheels on it (included in the overall price)

more pictures here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline fidelity101

Re: FS: 2011 Mazda2
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 10:31:37 AM »
11,000 obo

the winter wheels/tires are sold.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 06:08:46 AM by fidelity101 »