Author Topic: Anyone want a new job?  (Read 1508 times)

Offline fidelity101

Anyone want a new job?
« on: October 08, 2013, 07:38:54 AM »
This really isn’t for sale but I was not sure else where to put it.I work for North American Lighting and we are a tier one supplier for exterior vehicle lighting (tail lamps, back up lamps, headlamps, fog lamps, cornering lamps, HIDS, LED-DRLs and headlamps etc etc. We supply to basically all the OEMs for the auto industry and a few others. We are experiencing growing pains in our department (sales) but busy is good, however we are individually too busy here and are looking to add to the team.

This isn’t door to door sales and there is no cold calling, it is more like inside sales or a sales engineering position because technical aptitude and understanding is helpful. Background in engineering, accounting, business, electronics, management, manufacturing, automotive, plastics, or other supplier experience is good.

You learn a lot about manufacturing, injection molding, LEDs and get to work with design of future vehicles. We have specific openings for Toyota, Honda, and Nissan accounts. Ability to use and navigate excel is a plus, the position requires a lot of use of excel but basic excel knowledge is about all you will need, IE: adding/multiplying/subtracting formulas.

We are located on the corner of haggerdy road and 12mile in Farmington hills (NE corner of 696/275)Also, I would like someone to talk car with at work. PM me or email me (fidelity101@gmail.com) your resume and I will make sure it gets in the right hands.

Maybe this isn’t a fit for you but if you know someone who would be refer them too and if they get hired I’ll pay for your autoX entry or you can co-drive the rx7 at a rallycross.

Offline fidelity101

Re: Anyone want a new job?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 06:05:46 AM »
also for you to co-drive the rx7 at a rallycross you must be able to reach the pedals because the seat is fixed lol.

here is an update of what is currently open: