Author Topic: Wheel to Wheel Ice Racing - MIRA  (Read 3614 times)

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Wheel to Wheel Ice Racing - MIRA
« on: February 10, 2014, 06:37:16 AM »
MIRA - Michigan Ice Racing Association is now racing wheel to wheel competions on saturday and sunday at Chippewa Lake MI.  If you havent been out there before, you should check it out and either bring a car to race, or come watch the fun.

We raced this past weekend and it was a blast.  I look forward to more Ice Races.  You can do a google search for Michigan Ice Racing Association for all of the details.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
Re: Wheel to Wheel Ice Racing - MIRA
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 09:25:03 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

I can't wait for the 2015 season to begin.  I now have my own car to use.  Lets see if I can take a few first place runs this year.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
Re: Wheel to Wheel Ice Racing - MIRA
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 12:10:25 PM »
Canceled feb 4th and 5th events.  Rest of the month is still on for racing, so come on out.  Check out the MIRA facebook page for the latest updates

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Long Live Rotary"