Author Topic: 2014 Troy Traffic Jam Car Show Sunday August 3rd  (Read 1582 times)

Offline murz

2014 Troy Traffic Jam Car Show Sunday August 3rd
« on: August 01, 2014, 07:12:20 PM »
Apparently this is the 7th year they've done this, I've never heard of it before, anyways I'll be there, hopefully with one of my FCs haha. Anyways, if you got nothing going on here's something to do.

When? Sunday August 3d, 10am-3pm
Where? Columbia Center, 201 West Big Beaver rd (literally right off the I-75 exit 69 going eastbound on the rightside right before Livernois)

The City of Troy’s 7th annual classic car show, Troy Traffic Jam: Chrome, Muscle and Music, will roar into the Columbia Center (201 West Big Beaver Road) on Sunday, August 3, from 10 am - 3 pm. Proceeds from Troy Traffic Jam benefit the Troy Historic Village.

Vehicles from a variety of eras will be featured at this exciting car show and judged for prizes in a large variety of categories, including Best of Show! The $15 fee for each vehicle includes goodie bag and dash plaque. Applications for advanced registration must be postmarked by July 29 or dropped off in person by July 31. Registration will be available the day of the event, space permitting, for $20.

Just thought I'd pass it along.

1986 AS GXL Turbo swapped
1993 VR R1