Author Topic: Woodward Dream Cruise 2014  (Read 2948 times)

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Woodward Dream Cruise 2014
« on: August 04, 2014, 07:59:14 PM »
It's that time of the year again.  The Michigan Rotary Club will be hosting its official Woodward Dream Cruise event in Pontiac right on the loop.  The Official Dream Cruise day is Aug. 16th.  We will have the Grill and Tents.  Please bring your own stuff to grill, and drinks. A Porta John will be available to those of the party.  We have plenty of Room.  Feel free to provide a small donation or dish to pass (But not required) to help us cover the cost of fencing, porta john, setup tear-down, etc.  This event is always free!!!!  Come on out and say Hi.  We love meeting everyone.

The address to the parking lot is: 99 Murray St Pontiac, MI 48342

Tell us what your bringing so we know what to expect, RX cars and rotary powered cars will get the best parking spots, followed by other cruise cars. 

You can personally contact me via text or phone:
Richard "Groll" @ 248-568-1745
Or my wife
Charity (krazykreiner) @ 248-568-7755
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline toplessFC3Sman

Re: Woodward Dream Cruise 2014
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 07:28:14 AM »
Thanks for hosting this again this year!  I'd love to make it out, but am really swamped with wedding plans (its the next weekend).  Have a great time!

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 07:31:02 AM »
Dream cruise is more important then a silly wedding.  bring the party out to the lot!!!  congrats on getting married.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline murz

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 04:46:51 PM »
Congrats on the wedding! I'll be there this year as my first time actually driving a car in the cruise that's worthy of it haha. I'll make some cookies or something too.
1986 AS GXL Turbo swapped
1993 VR R1

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 07:15:36 PM »
i am going to clean up the lot this weekend.  Would anyone like to help?
"Long Live Rotary"

Offline ITSWILL

• Rotary God!!
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 06:37:44 AM »
Rich and I are planning to head over to the lot to do some final cleaning this afternoon (maybe 6 or 7). We could use a hand putting the fence up and doing some general cleaning.
86 Base LS1 w/100 shot
88 TII 20B T70 turbo

Offline FCwidman

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 10:33:25 AM »
cant wait to stop by and see some rotary power. Ill be out on woodward all day today and tomorrow, if ya see my silver fc give me a wave

Offline need RX7

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2014, 06:28:15 PM »
I plan on being there. I'll bring some of mom's cookies again. Unfortunately, I won't have a rotary this year (again  ??? )
-Ted

-1986 Mazda RX7 sport. Rust... engine let go at 205k
-1986 Mazda RX7 base. Clean... not running yet.

Offline fidelity101

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2014, 06:29:25 AM »
Saturday, I will be there and actually get to hang out this time lol.

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2014, 06:50:04 AM »
I look forward to seeing everyone out here again.  I am at the lot now and will be here all day
"Long Live Rotary"