Events > Aftermath

Woodward Dream Cruise 2014

(1/2) > >>

~Groll69~:
It was another great event.  We had a total of 10 cars at the lot throughout the entire day.  The Anglina with a TII rotary was brought over to the lot on a trailer late around the time they were getting ready to shut the cruise down.  Archie started it up and it was loud.  We had three unmolested untouched cars make it to the lot.  One was a 91 2nd Gen Dark Blue Convertible, Another was a 93 Third Gen Red and the last untouched car was a Red RX8.

Besides the obvious focus on Rotary powered cars, it was great seeing all of the older cars on the road.  Watching a few burnouts, seeing some interesting creations on 4 wheels.  Over all the weather was great, a brief sprinkle late in the day near 8pm otherwise was sunny and not to hot for running the cars. 

If you have pictures from the event, please post them here and let us know what you enjoyed from the day.

Thank You to everyone that made it out to the event, with or without your car.  We look forward to seeing everyone again at our next event.

~Groll69~:
Here are some pics that Charity took.

murz:
Nice pictures, was a great event, best dream cruise I've been to yet!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have more on my digital camera that i'll get to as well.

~Groll69~:
Great pics.  Thanks for catching me cruising with my duaghter.  I don't even think the wife took one at all of us lol.

murz:
Thanks, and you're welcome. Good shot of my car following behind you as well haha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version