Author Topic: RX-7 Stock wheels  (Read 3588 times)

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
RX-7 Stock wheels
« on: August 25, 2014, 11:42:48 AM »
I decided to make a little database reference for all of the stock wheels that came on the Rx-7.  The purpose was to identify how much the wheels weighed.  I did not get all of the weights so if anyone can supply me with the missing information, then I will update my database.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline toplessFC3Sman

Re: RX-7 Stock wheels
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 12:58:50 PM »
The center bore of all FC & FD wheels was the same, 67.1mm IIRC.  Not sure about FB/SA wheels

I didn't see the 'vert BBS wheels on there though.  I think they are 15x6.5, and weigh around 11 lbs - very light.  I can take some pics of the ones on my 'vert with the center caps

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: RX-7 Stock wheels
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 07:07:12 AM »
if you can send me pics and info on the vert bbs rims.  that would be great.  I will update the list.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!