Author Topic: 2015 Ice Racing  (Read 2713 times)

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
2015 Ice Racing
« on: May 22, 2014, 08:22:34 AM »
I am planning to do more Ice Racing this next winter with MIRA Michigan Ice Racing Association.  I just picked up a free car to ice race with.  I will be doing some minor repairs with it to prep it for racing later this summer.  I got a 1999 grey Mercury Cougar.  so when i can get to towork on it, will be interesting to see what i can do with it.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline ITSWILL

• Rotary God!!
Re: 2015 Ice Racing
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 06:52:13 PM »
You need some Honda power.  You know a Honda has won 2 years consecutively now and plans to win again this year!
86 Base LS1 w/100 shot
88 TII 20B T70 turbo

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 06:37:44 AM »
I think i may take you up on that offer.  We are planning to try to sell the cougar.  I want something a little lighter and simpler to tinker with.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline fidelity101

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 08:04:18 AM »
I will not be running with MIRA this year but I will plan to attend a furrin or SVR SCCA event or two.

Time to make my studded tires!

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 08:28:46 AM »
I just picked up a car tow dolly for free.  Just needed new tires and good to go at a minimun.  I do want to do some welding with it and paint to make it look nice.
"Long Live Rotary"