Author Topic: I'm Back  (Read 1287 times)

Offline whipsrx7

I'm Back
« on: March 18, 2015, 11:40:37 AM »
Hey fellow Rotorheads,

My name is Craig. I used to be quite involved in the RX-7 scene in Michigan but it was tough throughout college to maintain consistent contribution. I attended multiple Dream Cruises and still have my MI Rotary Club t-shirt. Some of you may remember me. I have a 1993 BB R1. Used to have a heavily street ported 13b with a GReddy T-78 turbo. I warped my water seals due to a stupid unresolved issue (which was resolved upon parting out my engine bay) and blew my engine. I was pissed so I went LS1 (while in college, which was challenging and long).

After graduating, I moved to Fort Lauderdale for my girlfriend (now wife) for about four years. When we wanted to start a family we decided to move back to be closer to our family. We have a 9-month old son and I'm still trying to get a handle on how to balance life...an ongoing challenge I suspect. haha

I could really gain a lot by checking out an FD that hasn't been modified as much as mine (at least the exterior and engine compartment components - engine aside). I need to see how a few things go together that mine is missing.

I live in South Lyon (20 minutes northeast of Ann Arbor).

I look forward to meeting many of you and being re-acquainted with many of you.

Cheers,

Craig

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: I'm Back
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 12:09:02 PM »
Glad your back and look forward to seeing you at the events.  We are planning a spring cruise somewhere.  we havent settled on where yet.  having a family is challenging, but definitly doable. 
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!