Author Topic: Rock auto newsletter write up  (Read 3280 times)

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Rock auto newsletter write up
« on: April 10, 2015, 01:06:27 PM »
Please review my write up and let me know if i should add or delete anything for the Rock Auto newsletter.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michigan Rotary Club forum is a local club dedicated to a love for rotary powered vehicles.  We have members in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and Ontario. The forum is geared specifically to the Mazda RX-7, and RX-8 vehicles.  We host various events and gatherings throughout the state of Michigan. Some events are just wrenching on your car days and others are purely social to show off your ride.  One event we have been a proud supporter of is the Woodward Dream Cruise, which we host a gathering for every year.
We are always looking for new members, feel free to introduce yourself in this forum and join us at one of our many events.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline murz

Re: Rock auto newsletter write up
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 03:28:13 PM »
Looks good, here's just some things I wrote up in five minutes.

People that are passionate about rotary engines or Rx-7s and Rx-8s might want to consider joining or simply checking out our website. Our club is geared to everything rotary, though we do welcome V-8 swaps as well. Our members consist of what are known as "Rotor-heads" and Rx-7 die-hards.

Our club brings together all rotary engine and Mazda RX platform enthusiasts from across the midwest and Canada, however we're mainly geared towards Michigan. We host a number of events, including, but not limited to, group work shops, group repairs, cook-outs, cruises, camping trips, and even the famous Michigan Woodward Dream Cruise.

The rotary engine was an amazing engine that we believe should never die, we'd like to carry on its legacy. We're always willing to help out new members with their rides, whether that be prolonging the life of their engine, or just common maintenance. Anyone is welcome, whether or not they can turn a wrench or not, we're always willing to teach, and we're always willing to learn.

Just some words I threw together.
1986 AS GXL Turbo swapped
1993 VR R1

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: Rock auto newsletter write up
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 05:22:01 AM »
Does someone want to boil the suggestions down to two paragraphs?  The next newsletter will be finalized next tuesday so i would like to submit a final draft NLT thursday.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!