Author Topic: Quick Hello & Garage update....  (Read 1050 times)

Offline pjr

Quick Hello & Garage update....
« on: August 16, 2021, 06:10:23 PM »

Hi folks!   Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

Thought i'd say hello and do a quick update.  My garage has changed a lot in the last months.

The daily driver (Jaguar XE, V-6 supercharged 380 hp version) has been replaced with an Alfa Romeo  Guilia. It it a beautiful car (my first Italian) and it's quite a nice handling sedan.

I sold my white 2013 MX-5 Club edition back in May.  We had a fun 3 years together!  It was a "rebuilt" title but you'd really never know it.  I did a tune and some suspension work and it was a blast.

In July i sold my F-Type after 4 years of ownership.  It was a great vehicle; i had tuned it up to 605 hp and it was quite fast and comfortable.  However, i really wanted something a bit more engaging, something with a manual.

So, the latest ride: another 2013 MX-5 club edition!  This one is liquid silver, and has a engine swap: a 2.5 MZR with an aggressive cam and headers bolted into the stock trans.  It's a quick little bugger and so far a lot of fun!

Maybe I'll see some of you on Woodward this week.  Best wishes!

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: Quick Hello & Garage update....
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 05:50:20 AM »
awesome,  look forward to seeing it. 
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!