Author Topic: Trevor, Rotorhead since 2000  (Read 4079 times)

Offline MaruRX7

Trevor, Rotorhead since 2000
« on: July 20, 2015, 04:29:27 PM »
Hey all.

I have no idea how I have not known about this forum until this summer when I met Rich & Charity, and Marcus & Tara on Woodward a month or so ago. Unfortunately I do not currently own anything rotary powered, however I formerly owned a 1986 RX-7 GXL, and I am saving and searching for a TurboII FC.

I currently own a 2006 Mazdaspeed6 and a 1990 Honda Civic Hatch (ugh Honda... yeah I know, it was a practical purchase at the time, but the stock engine failed so i had to put a B16 VTEC in it)

I am a bit of a track rat, so you may happen upon me at Waterford Hills. I am a ranking member of Great Lakes Z Club and also involved in a Mazdaspeed club as well.

I hope to see you around.

-Trev

Offline murz

Re: Trevor, Rotorhead since 2000
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 08:15:19 AM »
It was nice to meet you! Those photos of your old rx7 were awesome, can't wait to see you in a turbo II! Hope you find one soon, i'll keep an eye out for you as well. Thanks for hanging with us on woodward!
1986 AS GXL Turbo swapped
1993 VR R1

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 09:49:07 AM »
It was definitly great to meet you.  We will get you in a TII soon.  We look forward to seeing you guys at many more gatherings, with or without a rotary car.  There is a spot to post up anything your working on that is non-rotary related too lol.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline ITSWILL

• Rotary God!!
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 03:54:09 AM »
What's wrong with Hondas...
86 Base LS1 w/100 shot
88 TII 20B T70 turbo

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 06:33:29 AM »
The good thing about Hondas is they are fun to beat up on the Ice!!!
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline murz

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2015, 07:02:09 PM »
Hey man, been seeing a ton of rx7s for sale lately. Specifically GXLs and S5 tii's. Let us know if you pick one up!
1986 AS GXL Turbo swapped
1993 VR R1