Author Topic: Woodward Dream Cruise 2015  (Read 3885 times)

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Woodward Dream Cruise 2015
« on: August 16, 2015, 08:49:17 AM »
It was another great year and awesome turn out.  We had lots of RX7s up there this year, but we had some guys who just couldnt make it either becuase of racing events they were doing or on vacation to China.  We had a few new guys make it out to the lot this year.  It's great to have new faces.  Archie brought out his Anglia with a 13b turbo running on methanol.  A friend of his working on a suzuki samuri, planning a 13b for it, he has rx8 seats installed. 

As for the cars that made it we had 3 first gens, 3 2nd gen coupes, 3 2nd gen convertibles, 2 third gens and an rx8.  We also had a toyota corolla swing in breifly running a rotary. 

They are some notables that made it out was honda civic s, a bright green subaru (ended up doing a front axle change on it), pjr brought out his NSX and some other cars of interest.  Of course there were many cars on the road that were worth seeing.  The new 10x20 tent we picked up worked perfect this year.  The food turned out great.  Thanks to everyone that brought stuff out. 

The raffle was fun, thank you to RockAuto.com for supplying two gift certificates to give away.  Overall it was great.  If you have any pictures from the event, please post them below.  Any fun moments you want to share, we would love to hear them.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 08:20:52 PM by ~Groll69~ »
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline krazykreiner

• Global Moderator
Re: Woodward Dream Cruise 2015
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 09:21:03 AM »
Once I get the code, and she finishes the pictures. My friend took. I will post the link too see.

Offline need RX7

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 03:18:42 PM »
I didn't take many, and I forgot to get a lineup shot of all the cars  :(.

-Ted

-1986 Mazda RX7 sport. Rust... engine let go at 205k
-1986 Mazda RX7 base. Clean... not running yet.

Offline murz

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 04:21:49 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1986 AS GXL Turbo swapped
1993 VR R1

Offline erickrause

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 12:08:36 PM »
I didn't take a ton of pictures at the Dream Cruise and they mostly centered around my car.  ;D  But, I figured I'd post 'em up anyway.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 12:33:19 PM »
Great pics Erickrause, thanks for sharing.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline need RX7

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2015, 08:32:04 PM »
I recorded a couple short video clips of the Anglia idling and revving:
-Ted

-1986 Mazda RX7 sport. Rust... engine let go at 205k
-1986 Mazda RX7 base. Clean... not running yet.

Offline pjr

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2015, 09:20:50 PM »

Darn I missed a lot of the cars.  I haven't seen the Anglia in years... used to be blue and white.  Love that car!

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 06:12:08 AM »
That is his second anglia.  He has a few other anglia bodies.  This particular setup is a 3/4 body.  Setup to run methanol.  Cant wait to hear its actul 1/4 mile results.
"Long Live Rotary"

Offline Chibana

• My Website
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2015, 11:24:13 AM »
I definitely have to put this on my calendar for next year.
2014 Mazda3s GT Hatchback
2009 Sparkling Black Mica RX-8 GT

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2015, 11:48:13 AM »
also put the upcoming camping/cruise trip on your calender too.
"Long Live Rotary"

Offline pjr

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2015, 06:09:16 PM »

Well, a little extra aftermath for me.  My four years of NSX ownership ended yesterday.  Now the search foe the "right" FD begins...

Offline murz

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2015, 07:27:44 PM »
Keep us updated!
1986 AS GXL Turbo swapped
1993 VR R1