Author Topic: Hi MRC - New member from Ontario - looking for help in Port Huron!  (Read 2172 times)

Offline charger-

Reaching out to my fellow rotorheads here. I bought a REPU from out west and had planed to have it shipped to a storage facility in Port Huron. The storage facility screwed me last minute and I was left with no drop off point for the shipping company. The only place I could find in time was a towing yard, which is stupid expensive.

Would anyone in Port Huron be willing to provide me with a spot to store it for a few weeks. I am willing to pay. Once I get the paperwork in order I will be down to get it.

Thanks for reading!

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: Hi MRC - New member from Ontario - looking for help in Port Huron!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 06:21:36 AM »
Thanks for joining Charger.  Welcome to the forum. 

I am in Pontiac and i am willing to lend you space to park it as i mentioned before.  Hopefully someone closer to port huron can give you space too.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline murz

Re: Hi MRC - New member from Ontario - looking for help in Port Huron!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 09:28:20 AM »
I'm all out of space! If i had some space i'd def help out. Never seen a REPU in person. Excellent purchase!
1986 AS GXL Turbo swapped
1993 VR R1