Author Topic: For Sale: (SOLD) 1983 RX7 GSL --Need it gone--  (Read 2404 times)

Offline sukimoto

For Sale: (SOLD) 1983 RX7 GSL --Need it gone--
« on: September 01, 2015, 06:32:06 AM »
$1500

I'm getting cited for having too many cars on my property. I dont have enough time for all of my projects, and I just bought an FD, so its time to consolidate. Car needs to be gone this week.

one of the cleanest bodies I've seen around here on a 1st gen. The only rust is some small spots starting on the fender and front valence below the hood, I will include immaculate replacements for these 3 panels from an Arizona car. The interior is typical of its age, ripped seats, cracks in dash and the body is good other than the paint/clearcoat fading. One dent on the driver fender, but like I said, I will include a replacement.

Car has no carburetor. Needs air in tires. I know this is all it needs to get it running because I took the carb off and discovered the secondary valves weren't opening.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 07:07:13 AM by ~Groll69~ »

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: For Sale: 1983 RX7 GSL --Need it gone--
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 07:47:30 AM »
i have someone who may be interested in it.  i am checking with them now.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 10:16:08 AM »
send me your contact information.  I have someone who is interested in it but they are not on the forum.  They do join us at dream cruise every year.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline sukimoto

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 06:07:42 AM »
sold, please close thread