Author Topic: 2nd Annual MRC Camping and Cruise 2015  (Read 2139 times)

Offline murz

2nd Annual MRC Camping and Cruise 2015
« on: September 16, 2015, 07:33:56 PM »
After Match of this year's MRC camping and cruise.

Did things a bit differently, "camping" was actually renting out a lake house off lake Michigan, just outside Ludington. The roads that were off the location were perfect Rx7-driving roads as well. Town was about a 15 minute drive north of the house, which was convenient, yet didn't make it feel like we were in the city at all.

Ended up visiting the Ludington Sand dunes as well as the Silver Lake sand dunes, was really cool, didn't feel like I was in Michigan at all. Also hung around the house, had an awesome beach fire, (walking up and down the stairs were brutal though... but worth it!) Also ended up finishing the weekend with a nice fun game of cards against humanity.

There were only 4 Rx7s that made it this time, Groll69's Red S4 GXL, KrazyKreiner's Black S4 Vert, RallyBill's 10AE and my Dark Blue S5 vert. Rxvette and ITSWILL also made it out, but weren't able to bring their RX7s, for various valid reasons.

The spot was perfect as was the company! Can't wait til next year! Anyways, here are some pictures, would have taken more if my phone stayed alive.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1986 AS GXL Turbo swapped
1993 VR R1

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
Re: 2nd Annual MRC Camping and Cruise 2015
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 07:22:44 AM »
Murz, Great pictures.  The camping trip was a ton of fun.  I was hoping we could have had more 7s make it out.  Though I do have to say that the rx7s that were broken down or under repair of some sort were both v8 swapped rx7s.  Just like to tease ItsWill and RxVette.  Round two for cards against humaninty my house this sat.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!