New Members Help and Forum > Introduce yourself

Moving Back to MI

(1/2) > >>

Mark.c0000:
Hi I'm currently in the Houston Texas area but originally from Michigan. I will be moving back in the next few months with my 04 rx8 6 speed daily driver. I thought this would be a good place to find other rotary people and maybe even find a good place to line up a second motor to buy when I get back home. I lived in the algonac area and worked off 18 and mound and will hopefully get the same job back...

~Groll69~:
We look forward to meeting you.  We have a solid core of people and we like to try to get together reguarly.  Most ppl on here have FCs but some have rx8s and FDs.  We have had a few people join recently with FBs. Either way we are all happy to help you out in anyway we can.  Welcome to the forum.

murz:
Hey! Welcome to the club! I'm not far from 18 and Mound, let us know when you're moved in. Got any pictures?

Mark.c0000:
Yes I do have some pictures. I don't like the front plate being required in tx.

The car is almost to 200,000 miles now. Ran really bad when I bought it. Had to seafood it like 4 times and start premixing just to get it to run ok. Guy I got it from said he babies it so not a real surprise it didn't want to run.

murz:
Very nice and clean. Yeah I'm glad Michigan doesn't require a front plate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version