Author Topic: Posting Pics  (Read 5175 times)

Offline show_off

Posting Pics
« on: April 17, 2016, 06:32:22 AM »
Groll...I hate the image upload feature on the forum.  I have a bunch of pics to post to update the build thread, but I have to resize the pictures to upload them.  Maybe I am doing something wrong, but it is really annoying.  RX7club has a image resizing feature that I don't have to resize prior to uploading.  I would update here more frequently like my build thread there if it were more user friendly!  Just my .02

Offline murz

Re: Posting Pics
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 06:07:45 AM »
I agree, I've always used photobucket because of how horrible it can be.
1986 AS GXL Turbo swapped
1993 VR R1

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 06:28:21 AM »
I will see if I can find an image resizer add-on for the forum then.  Thanks for the input.  This is for everybody so if there are other things you don't like or need changed, please feel free to let me know.
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!

Offline ~Groll69~

• Administrator
  • Rotary God!!
    • Elegant Lady Bridal and Tuxedo
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 07:31:45 AM »
Try uploading some pics.  I think I got all the limit removed.  As far as auto resizing, I am still looking for a add on package that does that.  Please test and let me know.  I need your help and feedback to ensure we have what is needed
"Long Live Rotary"

An RX-7 is like having a slut as a gf! She will love you, but she will also screw around with the guy at the parts store, most of the local cops, your insurance agent, your apex seals, your bank account and your credit card!!!